Customer Service Manager
Ideally this person understand that the customer is always right, and is them who is paying their wages.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role involves ensuring customer service is maintained, and specifically involves:
· Providing quotes for customers as required for purchase of data and direct mail.
· Placing orders of direct mail into the DIY Direct Platform, where requested by customers who need assistance.
· Chasing up suppliers for deliveries to ensure the jobs are running on time.
· Confirming with the customer in advance how their job is tracking
· Following up with the customer to ensure they were pleased with the job produced.
· Ensuring that samples of the job are returned to DIY Direct Mail and the Customer
· Calling all clients who have used DIY Direct Mail on a monthly basis to see if they would like to order again.
- · Update the Zoho database on when to call back the customer to secure the next order, and repeat the process.