We are looking for a Product Designer (UI/UX) who is passionate and looking for a new challenge to innovate the industry. You must have an eye for simple, intuitive, and elegant design. If you love the journey of discovery through iteration, have relentlessly high standards for delivering innovative and modern designs that shape the future of a product and have an impact on healthcare, we have the perfect job for you.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and team members
- Illustrate and communicate complex design solutions across use cases by creating process flows, wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mock-ups.
- Present product ideas to relevant team members for brainstorming
- Suggest improvements to design and performance to product managers.
- Employ design concepts into functional prototypes
- Perform research on product technologies and structures to implement into design concepts
- Develop and maintain detailed design documentation including specifications, redlines, and style guides.
- Proven work experience as a Product Designer (UI/UX) or similar role in a fast-paced startup • Production level design portfolio
- Highly skilled in – Sketch/Figma, Invision, Zeplin, and other presentation applications
- Adept at handling and analyzing both quantitative and qualitative data
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders