We are looking to employ an enthusiastic and driven Specialist, Human Resource Information System (HRIS) to assist our HR division to implement SuccessFactors and deliver HR services to our businesses.
The Specialist, HRIS will work under the supervision of the Regional Administrator, HRIS to provide support in the Asia Pacific region such as, but not limited to:
- Day-to-day support on SuccessFactors issues and activities during the entire project such as attending train-the-trainer session, conducting User Acceptance Test etc.
- Creating the appropriate user documentation and procedures for End Users and Power Users
- Working with HR functional team to develop, maintain, and enhance end-user documentation
- Assisting in training “Power Users”
- Managing user accounts and dynamic groups setup after go-live
- Resolving and troubleshooting end-user issues, monitor system usage analytics and generate reports
- Performing system testing to ensure that all modules and functionality are fully tested: application /unit test, integrated test, parallel test, performance /stress test, etc.
- Working closely with the HR staff and IT technical support team on the development, testing and implementation of the necessary system modifications, upgrades, patches and other technical projects as assigned
- Assisting the IT technical support team with periodic review and testing of HR system security access.
- Implementing /ensuring data quality /cleansing efforts
- Maintaining data review and audit queries for all HR functional areas
- Managing mass data import /generation /export
- Communicating and/or collaborating with HR department internal and external customers about impending changes, usability issues, and system upgrades or problems
- Creating ad hoc queries and reports as needed and evaluating reporting technologies, to continually improve the reporting process for internal and external customers
The Specialist, HRIS will develop:
- Knowledge of HR Laws and Regulations in the APAC Region.
- Working knowledge of HR information databases and searchable resources.
- Planning and coordination skills when doing high levels of work activities etc.
- Experience working on HRIS projects
- Gain exposure to a fast-paced, collaborative office environment
Achievements & Experience
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, multicultural team environment
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous intern / working experience in IT or HR-related job functions
- Experience providing IT support on SuccessFactors or similar global HRIS