The Web Developer is meticulous, enthusiastic, and is a team player who is a natural problem solver. The Web Developer will work closely with our clients, MD, Content Producer, UX Designer, and Graphic Designer to cover the gambit of all website projects. This includes website creation, project-manage, development, implementation, testing, and maintenance of our website and our clients.
Who we’re looking for:
- You will be accountable for the build of the website, overall project plan, and site maintenance; including recommending what would be the best Digital pathway for us to take when it comes to UX and features.
- You are thorough in your documentation and are meticulous in creating a site that works – but is also future-proofed. Every day is different and one day you could be building a new client website and the next, you could be helping our IT team transfer the hosting of our domains or updating plugins on our website.
- The web developer is responsible for the budget ownership of web site delivery including the handover/documentation back to client teams to take in-house where requested. This is centered on increasing online traffic and user engagement to build the online audience for the company and our clients and must have a clear, simple UX, SEO optimized, and is optimized for lead gen.
- Extensive experience in development of sites
- Experience in operating within a small, nimble but dynamic environment
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills.
- Proven project management experience
- Strong understanding of WordPress security
- Test case scenario writing and approval process
- Problem solving comes naturally to you.
- And most importantly, your approach to work aligns with our values: we love what we do and are devoted to getting it done.
- Bachelor degree or qualification
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal