Accounts Payable Processor
The primary purpose of the role is to handle day-to-day processing of third-party non-trade payables for the identified markets. The incumbent will work closely with the host country Finance Manager as well as the AFD representatives in the client markets in providing relevant information and basic analysis related to the processing activities identified.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Process and post third party payables for the client market, including related tax items
- Provide resolution to basic inquiries and concerns related to the claims and payables processing
- Provide information and basic analysis on the volumes and process efficiencies
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelors/College Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- CPA is desirable.
- Knowledgeable in JD Edwards and Rhombus financial/application system is desirable.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Applications
- At least 3 years relevant experience in Finance and Accounting
- At least 1-year relevant experience in Financial Shared Services
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge in accounting standards.