- Contact supplies for quotation, stock availability and delivery confirmation
- Track and trace inbound shipments and advise of potential schedule changes
- Prepare import documents and file entries prior to arrival of cargo
- Maintain shipment files and ensure billing is completed within a timely fashion
- Arrange express shipments and track until delivered
- Tracking all open Pos and make sure all PO are delivered within required time frame
- Alternative sourcing
- Prepare required documents and reports for counterpart in AU
- Perform transactions in ERP system
- Other assigned administrative work in the purchasing & logistics team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel and overall computer literate.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Highly attention to detail and the capacity to work effectively are essential.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written in English.
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- ERP knowledge is a plus
- Highly motivated and goal orientated, with a confident, energetic, positive attitude.
- Disciplined, organized, reliable, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced office setting
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Able to take initiative and problem solve
- Previous logistics or purchasing working experience is a plus