The HR Specialist will be working with a very dynamic, clos-knit team. You will be coordinating with business units of the organization and manage daily HR operations and function. You must be a person who will be able to offer best practices to the organization, able to work with minimal supervision and can take the lead for certain functions of the whole.
· Knowledge in General HR and Admin services
· Full responsible for the interviews to fill vacant positions locally and also support OCN HR to fill vacant position in OCN.
· Provides proactive support to successfully plan and implement business transformation and projects or other strategic organizational programs
· Prepares HR reports and updates HR database
· Prepares report of employee tardiness and absences
· Serves as a link between management and employees by handling questions and help resolve work-related problems
· Monitor local performance review process
· Coordinates clerical activities or event assigned by OCN HR.
· General Admin support to OCN.
· Performs other tasks that may be assigned by the superior from time to time
· Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or Psychology, or its equivalent
· At least 5 years of job experience is required for this position
· Excellent in oral and written communication skills
· Strong analytical skills. Process and detail focused
· Capable in maintaining high degree of confidentiality